- This event has passed.
Herbs For The Emotions
August 16, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$30
Join us Thursday August 16th for an exploration of how plant medicine can help soothe, balance, release, and heal us on the level of the emotions. From anger and fear to sadness and hypersensitivity- the herbs can be powerful allies in our work to find harmony and empowerment within.
This workshop will focus on looking at herbs through the lens of many traditions to help find those that bring calm confidence and healthy adaptability to all of life’s many growing pains. We’ll spend time talking about many herbs with an affinity for the emotions and also talk in-depth about how herbs can act on the emotional level. We will also cover how to make emotional medicines and how to dose them for the emotional level.
- Which herbs can help cool and steady anger and waves of reactivity
- Which plants can help us feel more protected, buffered, ans safe in our own skin
- How to work with herbs in cultivating more love and open-heartedness
- How to soothe times of sadness without missing the lessons
You’ll also get to:
- Enjoy an herbal tea blend made by Josh that supports emotional balance
- Create your own herbal tea based on the herbs you feel most connected to
- Create an herb and gemstone bundle to carry with you for emotional support and to work with in your own meditations and healing
- Experience plant energies and how they can influence the subtle energies in our being
- Create connections with plant allies to help make your life a more beautiful, peaceful, and empowered place to be!
This workshop is hosted by the beautiful Thyme And Place.
Please CLICK HERE to reserve your seat. See you there!