- This event has passed.
Tea Tuesday – Tea 101 & Nick Zemp Fundraiser
September 18, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This month’s Tea Tuesday event will be all about the basics, fundamentals, essentials, and empowering points of working with herbal tea and tea ceremony in your own life!
We’ll get down to the nitty-gritty and show you how to…
- Choose good herbal and green teas
- Understand the difference between teas, tisanes, herbal teas, and traditional teas
- Select good tea accessories
- Brew the perfect cup for medicine and enjoyment
- Share tea with your loved ones
- Connect with local tea culture, shops, and groups
I’ll be joined by fellow members of the Utah tea Guild so you’ll be inspired with many points of view, experiences, and ideas to take home!
Tea is about giving. Our dear friend Nick Zemp from Grey Mountain Tea was involved in a hit-and-run accident where his special wheelchair was badly damaged. We will be accepting cash donations at this event to help support Nick in getting his chair either repaired or replaced.
We will be doing a DIY herbal tea bar and a mini tea ceremony and introducing you to the Utah Tea Guild!
This event is FREE with your REQUIRED RSVP.