- This event has passed.
Infused Herbal Oils – Make & Take Workshop
November 9, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$45
Oils are a wonderful way to work with herbal medicine. They allow us to massage, spread, drop, and soothe the herbs right where we need them most. In this class you’ll learn about some of the best plants for infusion in oils and some of the best oils to work with in making herbal medicines. Then you’ll get to create your very own infused herbal oil to take home and share!
This class includes instruction, supervised DIY, and everything you need to make at least 3 jars of high-potency of infused oil! You’ll also be learning a well kept secret method of enhancing the power of your oil extractions!
- The benefits and uses of herbal infused oils
- Which oils to use and which herbs work well in oils
- Preparing oils for use in balms, salves, and creams
- Some of Josh’s favorite oil recipes
Participants will get to choose the oil they create – make enough to keep and gift!
- Mugwort & Lavender Sleep Oil – massage on feet and crown for vivid, intuitive dreamtime
- Plantain & Echinacea Healing Oil – perfect for cuts, scrapes, bruises, or breakouts
- Arnica & Ashwagandha Muscle Oil – soothe sore, aching muscles with this celebrated flower and other supportive herbs
Class includes a selection of organic oils, herbs, jars, sieving materials, bottles, and labels so that you can share what you make with loved ones. This is a great DIY gift workshop- you’ll have enough to share with someone special on your holiday shopping list!
This workshop is hosted in the same building at our shop at the beautiful indoor forest that is Thyme & Place!
Tickets are available via the Thyme & Place website here.